This has always been a popular topic and a question that I have frequently come across in recent years. I figure this is a great way to start our muscle building section. If you want to get huge fast, you have to learn to do what works and actually produces results. You really donât want toÂ base your efforts on hearsay or late night TV fluff or any of the other ridiculous blasphemies you read in magazines. Now, I have always been the go to guy for my friends when it comes to fitness advice and hereâs what I tell them:
If you want to get huge fast, follow these 3 simple rules and you’ll be right on track.
1. Work Smart – You always want to make sure you are working out properly and effectively. We want to work smarter not harder as our goal is to bulk up and build strong muscle fast. I personally feel that free weights are better than machines as they do a much better job stimulating your muscles. It’s also important to get a dependable workout buddy as well to not only spot you on certain exercises but to also keep you motivated. I have always attained great results when I had a solid workout partner. I find that keeping a journal or training log to document your progress is a great way to stay motivated, so you might want to give this a shot.
2. Eat Right – In order to naturally get huge fast, you have to consume the right types and amounts of food. It’s simple, foods high in protein will help you build muscle. Protein shakes after a workout will also help with the muscle building process. What Is like to do is, eat a chicken rice bowl before my workout and then have a protein shake and and usually a sandwich or another rice bowl. I do eat white rice, I wont lie, butÂ times out of ten I am eating brown rice.Â In addition, it’s much better to eat 6 small-medium meals throughout the day rather than 3 large meals like most people when you’re trying to get huge fast.
3. Rest Up – I can’t stress this enough. Most people don’t realize that true muscle building occurs when youâre outside of the gym. Your muscle fibers rebuild(get bigger) after being stimulated in the gym when you are resting. Some people think they can just get huge by working out like Arnold harder and longer every single day. That’s working harder not smarter. I have a buddy who busts his ass in the gym day in and day out and never sees any kind of respectable results… Yes, this a friend of mine. He always sees an initial change but then a permanent plateau always occurs. He wont listen to any advice, he just works his muscles past the point of exhaustion and doesn’t allow for any type of adequate recovery. He will then lose his motivation and hope if you will, than go spend all sorts of money on harmful supplements, and eventually quit working out and restart the cycle over again in a month or so.Â Â You want to work out just enough and then go home and rest so your muscles can rebuild and get bigger. I thought this was a fairly simple concept.
These tips may seem simple, but if you follow them you’ll be well on your way to getting huge fast. I packed on over 25 pounds of lean muscle in under a year and if I can do it, so can you. The most important thing is to take action. You can read tips and advice but the real measure of success is getting results which canât happen until you take the first step.
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014