Makes 1 Serving
- 1 8′ 100% Whole Wheat Wrap –
- 1 medium banana –
- 1 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter (or almond butter) –
- 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds –
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder –
- 1 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
- In a separate bowl, mash banana and protein powder together with a fork until combined.
- Spread the peanut butter onto the tortilla. Top with the banana mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds, then drizzle with maple syrup.
- Roll the wrap and enjoy! Nutritional Facts (Per Serving 1 Wrap) Calories: 479 Protein: 33g Carbohydrates: 52g Fat: 15g
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014