Have you been wondering how to make your arms look bigger? What you are going to find is that this process really isnât too complicated. Instead, it will require just a little dedication on your part and following a few simple steps to get the groundwork going to get the arms of your dreams.
For this process to be successful, it is important that you understand that your triceps make up 65% of the muscle on your arms and can actually be worked out twice a week when you are looking to build muscles. Despite the increased frequency in these muscles, long workouts arenât going to help you to get those big arms. Instead, keep your arm workouts to no more than 45 minutes each session.
While you look atÂ how to make your arms bigger, another important thing to take into account is the types of exercises you are going to do. You are going to find that some exercises are going to be better for growing your arms than others. For example, the following workout done over a 30 minute period could provide you with some great results.
Great Arm Workout For Mass:
- Kick Backs (Sets: 3 Reps: 10-12)
- Overhead Tricep (Sets: 3 Reps: 10-12)
- Dumbbell Hammer CurlsÂ (Sets: 4 Reps 10-12)
- Barbell Reverse Curl (Sets: 3 Reps: 10-12)
- Seated Preacher Curl (Sets: 4 Reps: 10-12)
- Close Grip Bench Press:Â (Sets: 3 Reps: 10-12)Â
- Plate Holds (Sets: 4 Reps: 30 Seconds)
When you’re working out, you will also need to ensure that you are eating protein rich foods that’ll help encourage muscle growth. Make sure you’re taking the time to look over a healthy menu that offers lean proteins and avoids simple carbohydrates. That will be the best way for you to bulk up. It is important that you do not completely cut out carbs altogether as complex carbohydrates are essential for fueling your body and helping you to build muscle mass.
You have the basics onÂ how to make your arms bigger. Now, you just need to take the next steps and keep dedicated to your workouts to ensure you get the bulk that you have been dreaming of.
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014