Muscle Building Recipe: Buffalo Bison Burgers
Makes 4 Servings
- – 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- – 1 chopped onion
- – 2 egg whites
- – 1/4 cup oat bran
- – 1/4 cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- – 1 teaspoon oregano
- – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- – 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- – 1 lb / 455 g ground bison
- 1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Cook the onion until soft and golden. Set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together egg whites, oat bran, sweet potato, oregano, sea salt and pepper.
- 3. Stir in onions and bison. Mix the ingredients together with clean hands until just combined. Take a handful of the meat and create 4 flat patties.
- 4. Grill the patties on each side until the burgers reach desired doneness.
(Per Serving 1 x 4oz Patty)
- Calories: 143
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 2g
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014