Here is another awesome recipe from Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cookbook.
When I am in need of a light snack or a unique side dish that is not to heavy but high in protein, this is one of the top chioces on my list. It’s extremely simple to make and packs a powerful puch of flavor.
Grab the ingredients listed below on you next trip to the market and make it for yourself!
Makes 10 Servings
- – 15oz can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- – 15oz can of Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- – 15oz can of Chick Peas, rinsed and drained
- – 15oz can of Diced Tomatoes, rinsed and drained
- – 3/4 cup of Salsa
- – 1 1/2 cup minced Onions
- – 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- – 2-3 Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- – 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- – 1 Tbsp of Curcuma
- – 1 Tbsp Parsley
- – Pepper , Garlic Powder , Oregano , Basil
- – Stevia
- 1. Cook Onions with olive oil. Set aside
- 2. Mix the beans, tomatoes, salsa in a big casserole
- 3. Add onions, lime juice, chili powder, curcuma – also, use a little bit of pepper, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and splenda.
- 4. Cook for about 20 mins at medium heat
- Calories: 145
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 1g
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014