Because there’s an online product for just about everything, you’ll need to ensure that you check into products before you pick them up (obviously). That’s one of the reasons this Fix My Should Pain review was created.
The idea is to ensure you know what to expect and to see if it will be a product that’s worth an investment on your part. Especially with a product that makes as wild claims as this one.
To kick off this Fix My Shoulder Pain review, we should begin with the creator. Rick Kaselj is a well-respected sports therapist who has spent quite a bit of time focusing on the muscles and how to heal them with corrective exercises.
He begins this process, by addressing the concerns that could be occurring in the shoulder. This is done through the use of an informative diagnostic tool that can help you to pinpoint the problems that are going on, based on the area and degree of pain you experience, when you do some simple movements. Armed with this information, you’ll be able to begin going through a series of exercises that will help you to stop the pain you experience and improve your workouts at the same time.
The truth of the matter is that this program will be an exceptional choice for athletes and gym rats as it not only deals with the repair process, but also focuses on things that could be done to prevent further injury and damage, which is useful.
An important aspect that I need to address in our Fix My Should Pain review is the reshaping process. It’s in this section of the program that users will have videos and PDFs they can use to go through the program in explicit detail and that makes it a great choice, no matter what your depth of understanding may be. There’s even a FAQ section that seems to know precisely what the bulk of people are going to be asking, ensuring that your questions are answered quickly, giving you peace of mind.
The SR3 Method
The method, as you might expect from its name, is composed of three essential modules which I’ve listed below:
- Improving the quality of the tissues involved in shoulder movement.
- Aligning your shoulder joints to the most optimal position.
- Decreasing stress and increasing stability of the shoulder joints. The claim is better endurance and strength in the rotator cuff.
As you can see from the image to the right of the screen these three components are a critical part of the program. When used together you will see a dramatic reduction in shoulder pain as well as better resistance to injury.
- Gets results. In some cases, immediately.
- Isolates every possible shoulder malady
- Each condition is identified and assessed in detail.
- Then each step-by-step solution guides you through appropriate techniques to fix the problem.
- FMSP will likely change the way you train shoulders and your upper body in general. Not sure if this is truly a con, but for reviews sake…
- Abandonment of traditional medical methods can be frightening, especially if you have already embarked on a program with a trusted medical professional.
It’s with all of this in mind, that I can recommend this product without any hesitation. I feel it will be a powerful tool that will help you in the gym and give you the edge that you need to work past any shoulder pain you may be dealing with, so you can continue to train. Just note, this is not a replacement for medical attention by any means, but a partner guide that you can be using with the therapy that has been laid out by your physician. Be sure you do notify them of your intention to use this program in advance as your own unique medical needs should be taken into account, for the highest level of safety.
David “Fixed My Shoulder Pain” Aston> > Click Here To Visit The Official Fix My Shoulder Pain Website
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014