To begin this review of the Renegade Diet (which you can pick up HERE), it’s important that you first understand who the creator is. Jason Ferruggia is a very well-known strength coach who has been helping thousands of people lose weight and to achieve a better build.
The Renegade Strength Coach, has been a fitness adviser at Men’s Fitness for years and has written a regular column called The Hard-Gainer. He’s trained all kinds of athletes and regular Joes for the last two decades – everyone from the average gym rat to professional athletes have been taking advantage of his knowledge & advice.
Oh, and he’s one of the few trainers that I follow and heed advice from as well.
At first glance, the Renegade Diet shows how different combinations of eating have different digestive health advantages that you can benefit from over time. It also shows how fasting can be used to help get your body sharpen your mind. With this approach, you also find that you’re boosting muscle mass with the foods you eat.
It’s important that this Jason Ferruggia’s Renegade Diet review look at the basics. Unlike many other diet programs out there, this is a book about achieving a lifestyle change. In it, you boost your organic foods and eat better than you may have ever done otherwise.
This also allows you to eat the foods you love and doesn’t put too many restrictions on your diet. However, you still need to take a sensible approach to ensure that you achieve the best results.
The only thing that I can see being difficult for people in this diet program, is the 16 hour fasting process. While this is an essential process and is really going to help you to get the results you are looking for, you should realize it isn’t going to be easy for many people.
However, if you plan this just right and remain positive, you can make it fly by without too much trouble. Before you know it, you will be done fasting and ready to get into the meat and potatoes of this diet.
- Promoting a lifestyle not a diet.
- Awesome results and very applicable.
- Jason Ferruggia is one of the few trainers I follow and for good reason – he knows what’s up.
- Very healthy. Jason recommends only organic foods and when possible stays clear of supplements.
- Allows you to eat what you like without feelig guilty or sacrificing muscle.
- The carb schedule will improve your sleep.
- Fits with most schedules.
- Will make you feel ridiculous for not eating like this before.
- Intermittent fasting can take some getting used to.
- May be hard to stick with.
Now, if you have trouble sleeping and have a short schedule to begin with, this diet can actually work for you too. Thanks largely to the approach taken, you should find that you will sleep better than you have in the past and that can be achieved without investing any substantial amount of time.
Because the diet is well balanced and can deliver some very impressive results, I feel this is a great option for you to consider. Not only will you benefit from the renewed mental focus, but you’ll also have a chance to take the plan to the next level and start seeing results in a relatively short period of time. Best of all, Jason has a great grasp on nutrition and exercising which pretty much ensures you’re going to end up with the results you’re looking for.
The Renegade Diet can be found at jasonferruggia.com. He has a plethora of resources and products on his blog which happens to be one of the most popular training resources on the Web.
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014