Shroom Tech Sport is an energy supplement offered by Onnit. According to the company website the idea behind the supplement was to create a supplement for athletes that was safe enough to use every day, even during the day of their competition. The company states that they were “looking to create a supplement to provide clean energy and general health benefits.”
Shroom Tech helps battle fatigue by providing cellular energy by producing ATP instead of stimulant based energy. It also helps improve oxygen utilization so that you can go longer and have a faster recovery time.
Primary Ingredients / Suggested Use
The main ingredient touted in this supplement stack is the Cordyceps Sinesis, which apparently has a pretty large effect on increasing oxygen and ATP in your muscles, which is exactly what an athlete needs. Cordyceps Super, Rhodiola, and Astragalus are all included to potentiate and make this mushroom work to its maximum power.
Pure Cordyceps Superâ„¢Â
Green Tea Extract
The instructions on the label state that you should take three capsules 45 minutes before training. You should take the capsules without eating first. The capsules should be taken before every workout for best results. I followed this protocol for my research and this is what I found.
- Shroom Tech Sport provides a clean energy. During my workout sessions I felt better than I ever had. There is no jittery buzz or other type of comedown that one experiences when using an energy drink or other supplement products.
- The product is soy free, gluten free, and does not contain genetically modified organisms. The product is clean and natural with ingredients that have been proven to provide energy.
- The capsules are easy to take as they are small and can be swallowed quickly.
- In addition, the price for a 30 capsule bottle is only $24.95, which is a reasonable price when it comes to supplements.
- I have not reverted to my current level prior to taking Shroom Tech. That fact alone, makes this product worth it to me.
- While the product seemed to work very well at first, in the sense that I was seeing obvious differences, it seemed to plateua or level out after about two weeks. When I used it several times and even increased the dosage, I still did not get that same feeling that I had when I first started using the product. This is likely a result of my particular training tendencies. None the less you ought to know about it.
- My feeling was that maybe my body had gotten used to the ingredients in the product so I took a break from using it for 30 days and then purchased a two month supply. I used the product for two months and although I did feel more energized, it was nothing like the experience I had with Shroom Tech during that very first week of using it. Like I said, I have not reverted to my current level prior to taking Shroom Tech. That fact alone, makes this product worth it to me.Â
Many people have used Shroom Tech and obtained positive results. However, whenever you’re trying a new supplement it is important to remember that everyoneâ€™s body is different and is going to react differently. Don’t expect anybody to know your body better than you. pay close attention to the way your body responds to supplements, training and all aspects of life in general.
The first couple of weeks using Shroom Tech will DEFINITELY provide you with more energy and an overall greater recovery during and after your workouts. However, once you’ve used it for a while you may notice that it does not have the same effect. But notice if you maintain that higher level of performance or revert to your “pre Shroom Tech” level. This goes for any type of supplement that you use.
If you’re looking for an energy boost, Shroom Tech is definitely worth trying out. The price is affordable and it does provide a boost. There is a money back guarantee provided by the company should you decide that the product is not for you after giving it a try.
-David “Shroom-in Tech” McCready
Latest posts by David (see all)
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire A Personal Trainer Without Reading This - October 28, 2014
- Official New Mood Review - June 4, 2014
- 3 Reasons You Need To STOP Squatting - June 2, 2014